- 375g pack ready rolled puff pastry
- 250g (10oz) Fresh Raspberries
- 100g (4oz) icing sugar
- 300ml (10 floz) double cream
- 1/2 lemon
- Butter for greasing
This Raspberry Millefeuille is utterly delicious, filled here with raspberries and cream. Millefeuille means a thousand leaves, which refers to the layers of crisp flaky puff pastry.
By Jane, Yorkshire, 46
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6
- Cut the pastry into three strips (length ways)
- Turn up the edges with a sharp knife
- Cook for 15 minutes until golden and well risen
- Leave to cool on a wire rack
- Meanwhile, place 200g (8oz) rapsberries in a bowl and add 10ml (2tsp) icing sugar, crush with a fork and stir gently
- In a separate bowl whisk the cream until it’s standing in soft peaks
- Sieve the remaining icing sugar into a bowl. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and mix to a smooth paste
- Place one of the pastry slices on a plate and spread with half of the raspberry puree, then half of the cream
- Top with the remaining piece of pastry
- Pour over the icing
- Decorate with the remaining raspberries
- Chill for 20 minutes
- Slice and serve!
Use a sharp serrated knife to slice
Have you baked any of our dessert recipes? We’d love to know your thoughts and suggestions? Please leave a comment below.
Or, why not submit your own recipe for others to share and be in with a chance of winning £20 M & S vouchers. It’s really easy just click on the ‘Submit A Recipe’ tab – no registration required.