- 175g Nutella
- 1 Egg
- 5tbsp self raising flour
Nutella Fudge Brownies,
Nutella Fudge Brownies Recipe
This easy recipe, has a subtle twist on traditional chocolate brownies recipes, using Nutella instead of chocolate.
By Laura, 25, Bristol
- Beat together the nutella and the egg until smooth.
- Add in the flour and mix well…the batter will be sticky but not too hard to work with.
- Add in anything else you fancy (I used chunks of milk chocolate and liberal amounts of cinnamon).
- Spoon in to 12 fairy cake cases (you could also do it as a sheet, as bigger bites, or mini bites but will need to adjust cooking times)
- Bake at 180*c for around 15 minutes.
- Cooking time is approximate because it depends on how you like your brownies! I like mine not too gooey, but not too cooked either, so 15 minutes was perfect.
Have you baked our Nutella Fudge Brownie recipe? We’d love to know your thoughts and suggestions? Please leave a comment below.
Or, why not submit your own baking recipe for others to share and be in with a chance of winning £20 M & S vouchers. It’s really easy just click on the ‘Submit A Recipe’ tab – no registration required.