- 3 Mars Bars
- 3oz (75g) butter (not marg)
- 3oz (75g) Rice Krispies
- 6oz (150g) good quality cooking chocolate
Mars Bar Rice Krispie Cakes ,
These are really easy and really yummy. This recipe uses both Mars Bars and Rice Krispies, and what’s even better – no baking required!
By Kathleen, 54, Crawley
- Heat the Mars Bars and butter in a saucepan on a medium heat until melted
- Remove from the heat
- Add the Rice Krispies
- Mix well with a wooden spoon
- Press the mixture into a lined shallow tray / dish with the back of a metal spoon
- Melt the chocolate and pour over the mixture, chill in the fridge for at least an hour then cut into small squares
Comments: You can substitute the cooking chocolate for your favourite chocolate if you prefer. If you leave out the chocolate you could also use this recipe to make individual chocolate rice krispie cakes. Be warned these Mars Bar Cakes are really moreish! Once you start you can’t stop…………………
Have you baked our Chocolate Mars Bar Cake recipe? We’d love to know your thoughts and suggestions? Please leave a comment below.
Or, why not submit your own baking recipe for others to share and be in with a chance of winning £20 M & S vouchers. It’s really easy just click on the ‘Submit A Recipe’ tab – no registration required.