How to Make a WWE Wrestling Ring Cake,
How to Make Your Own WWE Wrestling Ring Cake – Step by Step Instructions
Thanks to one of our brilliant customers, we can now give you an easy step by step guide to making your own WWE wrestling ring cake!
PLEASE NOTE YOU CAN PURCHASE THE EDIBLE WWE IMAGES IN OUR ONLINE SHOP:
1. Bake a square sponge cake. Easy recipe can be found here http://www.thecakerecipe.co.uk/easy-sponge-cake-recipe-victoria-sponge/ This WWE cake has been made using a 23cm (9 inch) square cake.
2. Cover the top of the cake with white ‘ready to roll’ sugarpaste icing.
3. Cover the sides with black ‘ready to roll’ icing
4. To make the posts simply roll 4 even sized pieces of black ‘ready to roll icing into post shapes and insert cocktail sticks to give them added strength and to allow them to easily insert into the WWE wrestling ring cake. Hint: if time permits leave the posts to harden overnight
5. Lisa used The Cake Recipe’s Cake Topper Set for the RAW and Smackdown sides and WWE logo and stuck them onto ready rolled white icing, and cut round them with a knife. Lisa suggests using a little icing sugar mixed with water instead of edible glue. Alternatively you can stick the toppers directly onto the sides of the cake using either edible glue or an icing sugar and water mix.
6. Insert the 4 posts into the corner of the ring and use strawberry laces as wrestling ‘ropes’
WWE Topper kit: