- 3 crushed weetabix
- 8oz (200g) mixed fruit
- 8oz (200g) sugar
- 1/2 pint milk
- 8oz (200g) self raising flour
Fat Free Weetabix Fruit Loaf,
This easy fruit loaf recipe contains Weetabix breakfast cereal, and makes an ideal healthy addition to any packed lunch.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4
- Mix the Weetabix, fruit, sugar and milk together and leave to soak for 20 minutes
- Add the flour and mix well
- Place cake mixture into a lined 2lb loaf tin and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes
- Leave to cool
- Slice and spread with butter.
This fruit cake is not only really tasty, it’s fat free too. Guilt free cake, now you can have your cake and eat it!