- 12oz (300g) Good quality chocolate (Extra to cover)
- 10oz (250g)DIgestive biscuits
- 6oz (150g) Butter
- Packet of mint aero bubbles
- 1tbsp Golden syrup
Chocolate Biscuit Cake,
This great ‘no bake’ chocolate cake recipe has been sent in by Jane.
1) Break biscuits into a large bowl (almond size pieces)
2) Melt good quality chocolate and butter together in microwave for 1 minute, add into the large bowl and mix well until the biscuits are covered in chocolate
3) Add in golden syrup and mix well
4) Grease a loaf tin and spoon in mixture, make sure the top is level and decorate it with mint aero bubbles.
5) Put in fridge, after 20 minutes take it out and melt the extra chocolate, pour it over the cake and quickly put back into fridge or the mint aero bubbles will melt
Leave in fridge for 6 hours or overnight and then your cake is ready to eat!